Saturday, March 3, 2012

St. Patrick's Month

Alright, I know it is only St. Patrick's Day, but being the Irish lassie that I am, I choose to celebrate ALL MONTH LONG, well at least from 3/1-3/17.  Honestly after that I start to get a bit fed up with all of the green and shamrocks.  These are my new favorites for St. Patrick's Month decor and the party I will be hosting:)

Photo courtesy of apartmenttherapy.com
 Tasteful glass candle holders with a hint of green split peas.  So easy and festive!

                                               Photo courtesy of holidaysnobs.blogspot.com

Who doesn't want a candy bar?! Incorporating different greens and textures will enhance the look of the bar or table.
                                                  Photo courtesy of celebratewithstyle.com
Flowers are always a safe bet.  Add some greenery, or white and green Hydrangeas giving the room a fresh and elegant look. 

Enjoy this fun month!

~Grace~

No comments:

Post a Comment